From Luca Colantonio <luca...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Detecting when SSL socket connects
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 15:58:02 GMT
hi,

if you'd like to see an example on how to do it you could have a look at
how the browsermob project does it in order to collect metrics:

the custom ssl socket factory
https://github.com/webmetrics/browsermob-proxy/blob/master/src/main/java/org/browsermob/proxy/http/TrustingSSLSocketFactory.java

the custom ssl socket that sets the listener Oleg mentioned:
https://github.com/webmetrics/browsermob-proxy/blob/master/src/main/java/org/browsermob/proxy/http/SimulatedSSLSocket.java#L26

hope that helps

--luca