From "Welty, Richard" <rwe...@ltionline.com>
Subject RE: preemptive authentication issue
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 19:34:10 GMT

>However, I am having all kinds of problems getting preemptive authentication to work with
the service now site

I have resolved the issue. At one point in this process, I tried a HttpClient wrapper that
was supposed to handle self signed and/or wildcarded certificates. It turns out that this
wrapper wasn't needed for ServiceNow. It also turned out that the wrapper interfered with
preemptive auth. Once I removed the wrapper, it worked beautifully (except for the bugs in
my code, which are another issue entirely.)

Thanks everyone,
   Richard