From "Welty, Richard" <rwe...@ltionline.com>
Subject RE: how to work around javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:33:35 GMT
Welty, Richard [mailto:rwelty@ltionline.com]  wrote:

>Susanta Mohapatra [mailto:mohapatra.susanta@gmail.com] writes:
>> You need to add the unlimited strength JCE files. Google it, you can find the download
link easily.

>I saw discussion of that in the context of Oracle/Sun environments, and IBM environments.
It wasn't clear it applied to >openjdk, but I'll try it and see.

I have ended up switching from openjdk to an oracle/sun jdk, 6u35, and have installed the
unlimited JCE policy files as specified. I am still getting the error:

javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster secret error
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.RSAClientKeyExchange.<init>(RSAClientKe\
yExchange.java:97)[:1.6]
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverHelloDone(Client\
Handshaker.java:744)[:1.6]
        at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.ClientHandshaker.processMessage(ClientH\
andshaker.java:238)[:1.6]

any suggestions on how to diagnose this?

Richard