From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: missing library ...
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:50:26 GMT
On Sun, 2012-10-14 at 15:55 +0000, Albretch Mueller wrote:
> ~
>  I am trying to locally (not connected to the Internet) build all
> "binary artifacts" (as you call them ;-)) necessary to run all of HC
> API's along with all their dependencies from source?
> ~
>  The error I got was a little incomprehensible to me. I thought I was
> following to the letter the building instructions

The problem is clearly related to classpath setup. Some requisite
dependencies were apparently not on it. Unfortunately this is all I can
tell you, given I have never tried building every single HC dependency
from source. It is more common to let Maven deal with the dependency
resolution and let if fetch all dependencies in binary form for you.

Oleg