From Arya <arya6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: httpclient socks dns not working correctly
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 22:53:28 GMT
Hi Oleg

I could be mistaken but as far as I know HTTPClient has built in socks
support since version 4? I use HTMLUnit and one of the devs said that they
were able to add socks support to HTMLUnit after upgrading to httpclient 4.
Also take a look at this example
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/httpclient/trunk/httpclient/src/examples/org/apache/http/examples/client/ClientExecuteSOCKS.java