From Kireet Reddy <kir...@feedly.com>
Subject infinite loop in ContentInputStream.close()
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2012 06:03:55 GMT
I recently started using HttpAsyncClient but occasionally my code would
hang. After debugging, I found that ContentInputStream.close() would get
stuck in an infinite loop at line 86 when there is no content in the
SimpleInputBuffer. Is this a known issue? For now I just did a workaround
by using a response consumer that produces a single whitespace character
response when there is no content.

Thanks.