From Saptharishi Easwaran <rishi.easwa...@aol.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta2 Released
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:41:50 GMT
Cool, Thanks.
From: Oleg Kalnichevski <olegk@apache.org>
To: HttpClient User Discussion <httpclient-users@hc.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 at 11:20 am
Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] HttpComponents HttpAsyncClient 4.0-beta2 Released

On Thu, 2012-08-09 at 11:11 -0400, Saptharishi Easwaran wrote:

> Hi,

> Does this release have the following fix.

Yes, it does.

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HTTPASYNC-21

> On the jira it mentions fixed version as 4.0-beta-2, but i don't see it in the change
log of the release notes.

The release notes is something I put together manually and frequently

screw up in the process. JIRA is a better source of information on what

went into a particular release.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311081&version=12320042

Oleg