From mboyers <mboy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Instrumenting HttpClient library
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2012 12:41:09 GMT
Hi Jakit,

I'm the author of the original post you referenced below. I used the decorator pattern to
create an InstrumentedHttpClient and I'm keeping JMX status for everything I mentioned below.

My solution also uses some Spring dependencies so it would need to change a bit in order to
integrate into the project, but all of the MBeans and tracking code is there.

I could either hand this code to you as a starting point or could look into integrating it
into the project myself. I've wanted to contribute for a while since I've used HttpClient
for so many years.

Thanks,
Mike

On Aug 8, 2012, at 4:29 AM, Jaikit Savla <jaikit.ydogfood@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Oleg,
>
> I have created a feature request with little detail about how I am planning to implement.
Please comment if something needs to be corrected.