From andrefe <federico.andre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpResponse raw data
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:31:47 GMT

In order to strees what I am looking for:

I'd like to retrieve an HttpResponse representation that, if inserted in a
(properly setup) TCP/IP payload sent to another listening host (also using
HttpClient), would be successfully decoded by a HttpClient process waiting
on the execute for the response.

 - A sends to B which sends to one of the hosts in set C (A->B->Cx)
 - one of the hosts in set C replies to B which replies to A (Cx->B->A)

I have the control of A and B.

I implemented the solution using for B a simple (round robin) load balancer
written in node.js and an HttpClient java process for A.

The reason why I need the described feature is for implementing also B with
HttpClient, preferrably with no HttpCore components (which would be possible
since I am relying on an enterprise service bus that may send the raw output
of my B module as response to the A module).

Best,
Federico