From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration 4.0 -> 4.2
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2012 13:53:10 GMT
On Wed, 2012-07-25 at 16:43 +0200, Leo Galambos wrote:
> For instance, there is not an alternative for
> NHttpRequestExecutionHandler::responseEntity method in
> HttpAsyncRequester/HttpAsyncRequestExecutor, I guess. How/where can I
> monitor the length of incoming data stream to cancel it as soon as it is
> too long?
>
> Thank you,
> LG

One can exert full control over incoming response messages by using a
custom HttpAsyncResponseConsumer implementation.

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/httpcore-nio/apidocs/org/apache/http/nio/protocol/HttpAsyncResponseConsumer.html
http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/tutorial/html/nio.html#d5e1151

Hope this helps

Oleg