From Rossen Stoyanchev <rstoyanc...@vmware.com>
Subject Re: Support HTTP Patch requests
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 22:56:53 GMT

I don't have a patch to submit. The feature was been requested in Spring MVC in which Apache
HttpComponents HttpClient is one of the supported HTTP libraries. I was merely looking for
a confirmation if the feature exists or is planned to exist. I will open a ticket to consider
providing such support.

Rossen