From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: POST Request How to enable Chunk Size
Date Fri, 25 May 2012 13:38:44 GMT
On Thu, 2012-05-24 at 15:13 -0700, anr wrote:

> DEBUG org.apache.http.wire - >> "800[\r][\n]"
>  org.apache.http.wire - >> "800[\r][\n]"
>
> CoreConnectionPNames.SOCKET_BUFFER_SIZE
> CoreConnectionPNames.MIN_CHUNK_LIMIT
>
> How to change the transfer encoding chunk size when request is posted. I
> want to set different chunk sizes when we post a request.
>
> Thanks

Per default HttpClient use 2048 byte cache for chunk coded output. So,
the chunks should be about 2048 bytes, unless one explicitly uses #flush
method to flush out smaller chunks.

There is currently no (easy) way of overriding the default size of the
chunk cache without creating a custom entity serializer and custom HTTP
connection class.

Oleg