From Gerry Woods <Gerry.Wo...@soa.com>
Subject RE: What.... happened?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 18:08:16 GMT
The new APIs are much cleaner, and definitely less buggy than 3.x.  Considering the effort
the guys have put in to providing a robust, consistent, and not to mention free library for
our use, I think you need to get over yourself.  If you want to stick with 3.x you are free
to do so.  If not, you should thank Oleg et al for a job well done.

-----Original Message-----
From: tommmmmm [mailto:tommmmmm@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:05 AM
To: HttpClient User Discussion
Subject: What.... happened?

I used to work with HttpClient for some time now (with someone else's project). And I liked
it. Got pretty advanced with it too.
... and then the day come I wanted to use it for my own project. Downloaded it... and? OMG
it's different. Everything IS literally different.

This is the first time I saw so big change between versions. Nothing is compatible.... I need
to le-learn everything.
The term Backward compatibility is unknown to the apache people.....

I am just so disappointed in you.