From Mohit Anchlia <mohitanch...@gmail.com>
Subject Monitoring connections
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:46:14 GMT
We are few times a day see high response times and we suspect it might have
to do with firewall dropping connection because of tcp keep alive. Even
though we have set to expire connection before that, I would still like to
confirm that this is not an issue. Is there a easy way to monitor how long
it takes for the httpclient to create a new connection or if it first
timedout because of dropped connection and then created a new connection?
This is in production so would like to know the safest approach.