From Ryan Smith <ryan.justin.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use logging abilities of HttpClient?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:42:40 GMT
It is possible that your app might be reading a log4j config file somewhere
in a jar.  If you want to test, try commenting out your
"PropertyConfigurator" line and see if your debug statement in your code
still works.  My guess is your log4j.properties file isnt on your
CLASSPATH.  Usually src folders arent on the CLASSPATH unless you add them
yourself.  If all else fails, try adding the absolute file path of your
log4j.properties file to your CLASSPATH.

hth,
-Ryan