From Bill Speirs <bill.spe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What.... happened?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 19:37:26 GMT
The 4.x stuff might be different, but it's much better. Also, going from
3.x to 4.x doesn't mean backward compatible has to be kept. However, Oleg
does a great job of keeping the 4.x stuff all backward compatible. I have a
few patches that must wait for 5.x simply because they would break 4.x.

As others have more nicely said, please be constructive rather than
destructive... if there is something you'd like to see, submit a patch.

Bill-