From tommmmmm <tommm...@gmail.com>
Subject What.... happened?
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 15:04:17 GMT
I used to work with HttpClient for some time now (with someone else's
project). And I liked it. Got pretty advanced with it too.
... and then the day come I wanted to use it for my own project. Downloaded
it... and? OMG it's different. Everything IS literally different.

This is the first time I saw so big change between versions. Nothing is
compatible.... I need to le-learn everything.
The term Backward compatibility is unknown to the apache people.....

I am just so disappointed in you.