From tommmmmm <tommm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get cookies that are about to be sent?
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 10:01:52 GMT
On 17 April 2012 11:56, Sam Crawford <samcrawford@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is there... I suspect you may not be using the DefaultHttpClient
> class. This has methods for both setCookieStore and getCookieStore.
> I've just checked the source for 4.1.3, it's certainly there.

 HttpClient httpClient = new DefaultHttpClient();

and I've printed my classpath just to be 100% sure - there is this line:

   -
   jar:file:/home/min/ucng/javaLibs/httpcomponents-client-4.1.3/lib/httpclient-4.1.3.jar

I also tried typing the method manually in case Netbeans just doesn't see
it. Got compilation error symbol not found, so getCookieStore really isn't
there.

I also tried calling getCookieStore as a static method
HttpClient.getCookieStore(). Also didn't work.