From tommmmmm <tommm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use logging abilities of HttpClient?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 17:20:25 GMT
On 10 April 2012 18:57, Ryan Smith <ryan.justin.smith@gmail.com> wrote:

> Possibly try using a log4j.xml file instead of a log4j.properties file.
> Ive seen this fix a similar problem I had a while back.  Its worth a shot
> anyways, right?

No.

+ I read http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4jXmlFormat
Tried getting even the simplest example to work - No appenders could be
found for logger.

So I prefer to stick with normal proprties.

And it's not like I have an eternity to play with a logger... I have so
many other so much more important things to code with a deadline long past.

For the purpose of clarity. here is the code:
http://pastebin.com/H1PWqdBc

Question same as always: why doesn't it work?