From tommmmmm <tommm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Base64
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 05:36:53 GMT
Base64 is done when you do basic authorization. So, when you set your
credentials and give basic authorization top priority you will see a header
like this being sent:
Authorization: Basic shfo34209ujasdja09dj23d9jdpsj#$Dasd
You can see all the headers by specifing logs to be debug level (see
google-> httpClient logs settings)

The encoding is done automatically by the HttpClient

Is it possible to get the encoded string before sending, if that's what you
want - I don't know. Try getting all the headers/params of the request and
iterate through them to look for "Authorization" header.