From William Speirs <wspe...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Issue: cannot get httpclient working in netbeans
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2012 13:23:40 GMT
It is probably a version/dep issue, which is why folks were asking for your
pom.xml file. I know nothing about NetBeans so I cannot tell you where to
look, but somewhere you need to specify the right lib & version on your
classpath. Maybe someone with more NetBeans knowledge could help you more...

Bill-