From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteoriteconsulting.com>
Subject Re: RHEL Specific weirdness
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:46:24 GMT
I ran the wire check and the diff speaks volumes, although I have 0 clue
as to why it is behaving as it is.

All I can see is the same until Google for some reason on the remote box
returns a 200 and just skips the 302 which is the post login redirect,
which makes sense from what i was seeing earlier.

Tom