From Tom Barber <tom.bar...@meteoriteconsulting.com>
Subject RHEL Specific weirdness
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 16:02:34 GMT
Hi Guys

I am writing a Youtube data extraction plugin for a client of mine and
I've been developing locally on my Mac without any issues the helper
class i have written works absolutely fine, I also checked an Ubuntu VM
and its fine.

I then deployed it today to my clients RHEL based server and its
absolutely knackered, largely cause to login to Youtube CMS is a fudge
but a fudge that works when not on RHEL, on RHEL though the login seems
to work as I am redirected to the users management page, but then when I
do a httpget to get the file I require Google seems to have forgotten
I'm logged in and instead of pumping me a zip file I get a lovely html
login page.

I've attached the methods in question, but i'm at a loss as to what I
can do to resolve this. Any ideas? I'll happily supply more information
on request cause today is supposedly handover day and this doesn't work :)

Cheers

Tom