From Toby <toby.wes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing Proxy Chaining in Apache HTTP
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 07:00:37 GMT
Hi folks,

Alan, I'd certainly like to take a look at what you did. Did you use a similar approach or
something completely different.

Thanks Oleg too, i plan to sit down and have a go at implementing something. Do you suggest
cloning the source and working directly with it or do you think I can extend it working with
just the binaries?

Thanks again,
Toby

On 18 Mar 2012, at 19:17, Alan Ho <ideawheel@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Toby,
>
> I've implemented a statistics recorder that I'd be happy to share with you. We are planning
to opensource the statistics recorder, but haven't got around to it.