From Warren Bell <warrenbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example of modifying post parameters in a request interceptor
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 21:38:50 GMT
Oleg,

Is there a better place in HttpPost or HttpClient to modify post form
parameters or should they just be modified before HttpPost or HttpClient
? That sounds like a dumb question, but I like the idea of an
interceptor to modify the request before it gets sent.

Thanks,

Warren Bell

On 2/13/12 8:25 AM, Oleg Kalnichevski wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:11:04PM -0800, Warren Bell wrote:
>> How do I write a request interceptor that removes, modifies or adds post
>> parameters to the request? Everything I have tried so far throws
>> exceptions that state you are not able to add a parameter at this point.
>>

> I am not entirely sure it is a good idea to modify request uris from an interceptor,
but this is how you could do it.