From Ted Slusser <ted.slus...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject multipart/related
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 20:24:56 GMT
Hello,

I would like to submit a POST with a specialized Content-Type header.  I would like the Content-Type
to be -

ContentType: multipart/related; type="application/xop+xml"

along with the boundary, etc.

If I set the Content-Type using HttpMessage.setHeader() it interferes with the creation of
the boundary parts of the Content-Type.  Is there another way to "plug-in" to the process
of creating the Content-Type header or some other way of customizing certain attributes of
the Content-Type?

Thanks,

--
Ted Slusser
Health Systems Engineer III

"This e-mail is confidential and privileged pursuant to provisions of Section 63-6-219 of
Tennessee Code Annotated, the contractual obligations of Vanderbilt University to its insurance
companies, the attorney-client privilege and other applicable provisions of law."