From Manjiri Karmarkar <manjiri.namjo...@googlemail.com>
Subject HttpEntity and MimeMessage
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2012 06:08:33 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to create a "HttpEntity" from a MimeMessage
(javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage).
I was wondering if there is special implementation for the MimeMessage ?

The following code isnt working well for me because
mimeMessage.getInputStream only gives me the message body (and not the
headers ... i want to convert entire MimeMessage into HttpEntity):

BasicHttpEntity basicHttpEntity = new BasicHttpEntity();
basicHttpEntity.setContent(mimeMessage.getInputStream());
request.setEntity(basicHttpEntity);

Note: for scalability reasons I want to avoid using the "ByteArrayEntity"
(I want to work with streams).

Thank You

Sincerely,
Manjiri