From Karthik K <oss....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your thoughts on Readtimeout - releaseConnection
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:07:11 GMT
We would still need to release the http connections and the resources for
the http response.

See the patch for HTTPCLIENT-1159 for details: ( 1) shutting down
connection manager and 2) closing stream of http entity as part of response
).

While the patch comes in 4.2 in the future, we need to do the equivalent of
the same when releasing connections though, for httpclient < 4.2 .

--
  Karthik.