From Vasile Alin <alinachegal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HttpClient connection time out , any defaults ??
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 13:36:02 GMT
Connection timeout and keep alive timeout are different things.

Connection timeout determines the timeout until a connection is
established at client side and the  keep-Alive timeout determines the
timeout to close an idle connection, at server side.

You can see more about keep-alive in the RFC2616 spec:

Alin

P.S. You should include your code snippets and logs in the mail body.