From Stefan at WPF <stefan.at....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Get value of a form field?
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:49:17 GMT
Thank you Ken, I have read the mentioned link, but that doesn't help me ):
I need to login to a website, which normally isn't a problem, but on the
login page there's a hidden field with a specific value that needs to be
send during the login (in addition to username and password). To send the
value of this hidden field during the login process, I need to get it's
value first - is that possible using httpclient? Normally I would say no as
it is no header field and something that needs to be parsed (not a task of
httpclient), but as httpclient can send forms, I am wondering if it maybe
is possible and I yet just didn't see how to do that?