From Sam Crawford <samcrawf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle auto-submit form in response?
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:12:42 GMT
Not out of the box, no. To do this properly you'd have to have a
Javascript interpreter running over the response body, checking to see
if anything was automatically submitting the form (and there are an
infinite number of ways an auto-redirect could be initiated in
Javascript). It would be very fragile, unless you only needed to
handle a set of specific auto-submit cases.

Hope this helps,

Sam