From <Derek_Ber...@DELL.com>
Subject Very basic questions on authentication in 4.1.2
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:39:57 GMT
I'm missing something very basic here - so apologies for the idiot questions.

I'm trying to set up httpclient to use a (windows) proxy. With 4.1.2 . I've read the thread
from Sept 8th and the docs - but there seems to be a mismatch between them and the jar file
I have.

httpClient.getCredentialsProvider() doesn't exist - all I have is getConnectionManager() and
getParams().

So I assume that I've missed something fundamental - but for the life of me I can't see what.

Thanks
Derek