From John Lee <jhn134...@gmail.com>
Subject HttpAsyncClient GA releases
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:05:25 GMT
Hi there,
I noticed that there was a recent release of HttpCore 4.2-alpha2 which seems
to contain changes for the HttpAsyncClient.
Is a GA version of HttpAsyncClient going to be created for the 4.1.2
HttpCore? Perhaps this is not coming until 4.2?
I'm working on a project at the moment, and I was hoping to utilize both
your HttpClient and HttpAsyncClient. I'm using HttpClient4.1.2 GA version
but not sure whether to use non-GA variant of HttpAsyncClient?
Any guidance would be much appreciated.
BRs //John.