From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Confused about target host and proxy authentication
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 18:22:24 GMT
On Thu, 2011-09-08 at 10:15 -0700, Michael Remijan wrote:
> I am working in an environment where I need to specify a proxy as well as login to the
proxy.  After I have the connection to the proxy, I then need to also provide BASIC authentication
to target host I'm contacting. I'm confused how to do this configuration.  I have followed
the examples and I know how to get a non-authenticating proxy to work and I have also followed
the examples to provide BASIC authentication to my target host.  In my case the usernames/passwords
for both are different so I'm confused how to provide authenticating information for the proxy
as well.  Any help would be appreciated.

What version of HttpClient are you using?

Oleg