From Michael Remijan <mjremi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Confused about target host and proxy authentication
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 17:15:48 GMT
I am working in an environment where I need to specify a proxy as well as login to the proxy.
After I have the connection to the proxy, I then need to also provide BASIC authentication
to target host I'm contacting. I'm confused how to do this configuration.  I have followed
the examples and I know how to get a non-authenticating proxy to work and I have also followed
the examples to provide BASIC authentication to my target host.  In my case the usernames/passwords
for both are different so I'm confused how to provide authenticating information for the proxy
as well.  Any help would be appreciated.