From Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sageh...@uni.no>
Subject "Problem accessing trust store" error when doing a https call
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:58:40 GMT
Hi all,

I have a problem when calling a web address using https from a web
application. The application I want to called is called Zoho, for viewing a
document. If I do the call standalone  it goes through, but when I do it
inside my web app running in tomcat I get this error

java.security.KeyStoreException: problem accessing trust
storejava.security.cert.CertificateParsingException: java.io.IOException:
subject key, java.lang.NullPointerException
at
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.TrustManagerFactoryImpl.engineInit(TrustManagerFactoryImpl.java:55)
at javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory.init(TrustManagerFactory.java:230)
at
org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.createSSLContext(SSLSocketFactory.java:190)
at
org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.createDefaultSSLContext(SSLSocketFactory.java:209)
at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.(SSLSocketFactory.java:333)
at
org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLSocketFactory.getSocketFactory(SSLSocketFactory.java:165)
at
org.apache.http.impl.conn.SchemeRegistryFactory.createDefault(SchemeRegistryFactory.java:45)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.createClientConnectionManager(AbstractHttpClient.java:294)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.getConnectionManager(AbstractHttpClient.java:445)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.createHttpContext(AbstractHttpClient.java:274)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:797)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:754)
at
org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:732)

Any tips to what could be causing this error?

cheers, Håkon