From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject What's the easiest way to programatically turn off httpclient logging?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 21:46:01 GMT
I've been going through the logging section, and I can't figure out how to just turn off logging
entirely, programmatically.  Isn't there an easy way to do this?  I tried doing something
like this:

  System.setProperty("log4j.logger.org.apache.http.wire", "ERROR");

Right at the start of my test, but it didn't appear to have any impact.  I'm still seeing
lines like this in my output:

  ... DEBUG [org.apache.http.wire] [wire] [Thread:main] - [>> ...