From Vasudevan Comandur <vcoman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent Connection Manager with Proxy Configuration on Client side
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:40:34 GMT
Hi,

   Use the following sequence of calls to setup proxy parameters with
MultithreadedHttpConnectionManager for version 3.1.

   1. Create a new MultithreadedHttpConnectionManager
   1a. getHostConfiguration
   2. Authscope with Proxy parameter setting (HOST & Port number)
   3. Usernamepasswordcredentials (username, password) if you have
username/password configured in proxy.
   4. setProxy (object from 1a, ProxyHost, ProxyPort)
   5. setProxyCredentials (object of step2, object of step3)

   These above steps should set the proxy settings. I hope his helps.

Regards
 Vasu