From dan evans <dev...@voxeo.com>
Subject Large Chunk Extension
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 18:43:52 GMT
httpcore-4.1.1 - In ChunkedInputStream, the CharArrayBuffer allocated to read chunk metadata
has a length of 16.  In looking at AbstractSessionInputBuffer, it seems that if the chunk
has an optional "chunk extension" that exceeds this length (i.e. locateLF() returns -1), either
the stream will get a false EOF or the first part of the metadata will be overwritten.  This
is just a hypothesis from staring at the code.  I have never seen chunk metadata this long,
nor have I been able to actually test this.

dan