From feedly team <feedly...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection leak
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2011 03:23:53 GMT
Sorry, what does that message look like? I didn't see anything that looked
like IDs in the log (I have logs set up for 'connection management / request
execution'. I see messages like "Creating new connection [HttpRoute[{}->
http://www.google.com]]" or "Releasing connection [HttpRoute[{}->
http://feeds.feedburner.com]][null]" but nothing with IDs. Thanks.