From "joh sar....." <ehj...@gmail.com>
Subject How to Send a HttpPost with a Mime which is a "mime4j.Message" type ?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 10:49:56 GMT
Hi,

I'am writing because i don't find how to send a Mime which i construct
with the library mime4j.
I would like send this mime by means of a http post request. For this
i try  to use httpmime.

I know that i can construct mime with httpmime but in my case I must
send a base64 body so body of httpmime doesn't work for that;

My question is : Does someone know (or give me clues) how to send the
mime (with base64 body) in a http Post request ?

For the moment, I have my beautiful Mime (type :mime4j.Message)  which
is correct but i don't find lines of codes which send a mime in
HttpPost

thx by advance

		message.setMultipart(multipart);

		try {
                               ??? I don't find this line ???
			httpPost.setEntity(????);
			response = httpClient.execute(httpPost);
			HttpEntity httpEntity = response.getEntity();
			line = EntityUtils.toString(httpEntity);
		} catch (ParseException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (IOException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();