From Sridhar Vedhanabatla <sridharvedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in finding implementation for SpnegoTokenGenerator
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 16:54:03 GMT
Hi Oleg,

Thanks for update. Can you suggest any TokenGenerator that implements
SpnegoTokenGenerator so that we can use in NegopatiateScheme?

My actual problem is that, I am trying to use httpclient-4.1 for connecting
and accessing that uses Negotiate authentication by Kerberos. My action plan
is to use NegotiateScheme and then parse challenge and then use that for
authentication for which I need some implementation of SpnegoTokenGenerator.

Please let me know if you think this strategy will work.

Yours sincerely,

Sridhar Vedhanabatla