From Sridhar Vedhanabatla <sridharvedh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrying a HTTP call..
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 06:56:24 GMT
   1. We need to handle network related errors at navigation level and make
   sure that we capture them and translate to appropriate business errors and
   then a mechanism should take it over from there.
   2. Whenever the server stops responding in between, or there is network
   breakdown, these issues crop up.
   3. We can write a wrapper code to validate whether the navigation really
   happened or not by having a framework for applying regex'es and validate.
   Hence for every navigation, we should have positive expects and negative
   expects. +ve expects tell us that navigation was success when the response
   has there strings. -ve expects help us identify that the navigation was not
   a success.

Yours sincerely,

Sridhar Vedhanabatla