From Dan Checkoway <dchecko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking for reliable failover pattern
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 14:40:28 GMT
Thanks guys.

What I'm *really* after here is "best practice" for releasing
resources on failed nodes and what not.  i.e. I'm writing my own retry
"loop" that iterates through the available nodes, and when one throws
an exception (i.e. connection failed), I want to make sure I'm not
creating resource leaks by being careless.

Dan