From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Do I need to add POST params to a UrlEncodedFormEntity, or can I add them to the params in the HttpPost?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 23:42:23 GMT
I have some code using HttpClient 4.1.1 that is doing a POST, and it appears to be working.
 It's adding a couple POST parameters to the params property on the HttpPost.  After I had
this working for a while, I noticed that examples using HttpClient to send POSTs always create
a UrlEncodedFormEntity and add the params to that, instead of what I'm doing.  Is there any
reason I shouldn't be adding the POST parameters directly to the params object on the HttpPost
instance?