From "KARR, DAVID (ATTSI)" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject How do I reset the scheme registry to the default?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 23:20:38 GMT
I have a method that configures the scheme registry in a couple of different ways, depending
on configuration parameters.  These parameters can be set "live" at run time, after the system
starts up.  I'm allowing for the possibility of having to reconfigure the scheme registry.
 What I need to determine is how I can set the scheme registry to its defaults, in case none
of the configuration flag checks succeed.  I don't see an obvious way to do that.