From dvrslype <dvrsl...@intec.ugent.be>
Subject HTTP streaming using ProducingNHttpEntity
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 15:22:36 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing a proxy server for large media files (that are shared with
Windows Media Player through DLNA).

In my first ignorant attempt, i just copy pasted the http client and
server example together. On a request on my http server, it requests the
file at the WMP side. Only when that is finished, it sends the response
on the first request. I would like to enhance this to streaming.

Here I read something about streaming with ProducingNHttpEntity.
http://marc.info/?l=httpclient-commons-dev&m=122813780829230&w=2

I read the entire tutorial, but couldn't figure out how to achieve this.

This is an attempt to use ProducingNHttpEntity. It should be generating
a chunk of textual content every second, but that didn't work out.
http://pastebin.com/BQBh2P69

Can somebody point me in the right direction, of give me a good example
using ProducingNHttpEntity.

regards,

dvrslype