From Andre Brito <andrebritofons...@gmail.com>
Subject Session expiring and trouble with cookies
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 13:45:56 GMT

Hey guys. I'm using HttpClient 3.x.

I have an app that request data through Post. That's fine, it was working
great. But now, the website that I request data changed a few things and my
app didn't work anymore.

So it's something like this: I do Post, then I get the HTTP/1.0 302 code
(moved temp.). Then, I do Get in another website. Doing that, before the
change, worked just fine. Now, the website tells me that the session has
expired.

Using Live HTTP Headers, I see this line above some Get properties:

Cookie: ASPSESSIONIDAQDQCBSB=NOFAHPIBOKHPMDLFEPKLNFJN;
ASP.NET_SessionId=vhpizeqle400zk0qtlou5w0c;
cookieCaptcha=vxj6H5XIei0FncldWV6G+Fw+VfrAea29bviqPJrMxvo=

So I was trying to add cookies in the GetMethod. Am I in the right path? I'm
asking this because I believe that before the change some Cookie properties
appeared in Live HTTP Headers, but I never gave them attention, believing it
wouldn't matter. If I'm in the right path, how can I these Cookie properties
in the GetMethod or HttpClient object?

Thanks.