From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP streaming using ProducingNHttpEntity
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 09:44:41 GMT
On Tue, 2011-05-31 at 11:17 +0200, dvrslype wrote:
> > I'll see if I can share with the project a sample reverse proxy based on
> > HttpCore and HttpAsyncClient
> thanks for your reply.
>
> An example on how to flush the incoming content on the proxy towards the
> client-side (without having to wait for the full response) or something
> in that direction would be a great help.
>
> dvrslype

I do not quite see a problem. As soon as you have received a response
head on the outgoing connection (proxy -> target) in the
HttpAsyncResponseConsumer#responseReceived you can submit a response on
the incoming connection (client->proxy) and then proceed to write out
response content in the HttpAsyncResponseConsumer#consumeContent method
as it becomes available.

Oleg