From Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Problems with stale connection check and expect 100-continue
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 11:15:53 GMT
On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 12:25 +0200, daniel.stucky@attensity.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as this test is part of a larger test set I just found out that if I execute it separately
everything works fine. So it seems to be a subsequent fault or it just depends on some prior
usage of the connections.

> I attached a wire.log of the full test so that you can see what happens before my actual
problem.

> Thanks,
> Daniel

Daniel

I am sorry but I see nothing wrong in HttpClient's behavior. My guess is
that something goes sideways on the server side. The server likely
failed to handle the problem gracefully and left the connection in a
half-closed state. This is the reason why the request does not fail
while waiting for 100-Continue response.

Oleg